We help businesses find and recruit exceptional people. By partnering with Launch Housing and HousingFirst, we’re able to supply businesses with talented individuals who are eager to work.
Many of the individuals we work with will already be receiving support through a Commonwealth employment program. We’ll deal with their existing employment service provider on your behalf, so you can spend more time doing the important things, like running your business.
This gives you access to jobseekers from a range of programs, allowing you to diversify your talent pool and meet social employment targets, without needing to invest considerable time into their employment.
Our teams of specialists will:
- offer you tailored recruitment and workforce planning
- provide you with on-the-job training and diversity education
- help you access funding, if eligible
- advise on accessibility modifications for your workplace
- supply you with pre-screened quality candidates that help you meet your social employment targets
- give you the opportunity to trial these candidates
- support your new recruits for up to a year.
If you’d like to find out more, request a call back today by filling up the form below.
”As soon as I met her, I thought – I like this girl. She had a good attitude and was open to learning. I tried her out straight away and was right. It’s not about what people are, it’s about who people are.Annette, OwnerVincenzos Café