About CoAct Bridge to Work
Our team of employment specialists provide intensive support for residents at Launch Housing and HousingFirst to help them find work. We support individuals who live in South and East Metro Melbourne and the surrounding areas.
Dedicated job search support
Our one-on-one support for eligible job seekers includes:
- help looking for the right jobs locally
- support to develop a resume that hits the spot with local employers
- training for meetings and interviews with Melbourne businesses
- advice to secure relevant work experience in the area
- job search tools and training
- industry skills and training.
We know being in meaningful employment can transform lives.
Register with CoAct Bridge to Work
If you’re keen to find a job and are a resident of Launch Housing or HousingFirst, sign up to work with our team of specialists.
CoAct Bridge to Work is supported by Jobs Victoria. Helping Victoria get back to work.
“The people that work there actually put the effort in to help someone.”
“I have never received such an abundance of help and guidance and support and at such a good and high-quality level of expertise and kindness too.”
“The friendly and very helpful service all the staff give any problem l have be it big or small they are there to help.”